bringing out creative thinking and ideas in ambitious businesses
We all know that ideas, creativity, asking “what if?” and the energy to make things happen can be the lifeblood of business success, but the restraints can sometimes seem insurmountable. People often perform better when they are given the environment to unleash their inner imagination and the time to think about how they can make a bigger and better impact.
Quite Early One Morning is a business consultancy with the philosophy, experience, expertise and bespoke facilities to help people get out of the office and put on their thinking caps about “what next?” for the business they work for.
With a specific focus on branding, marketing, communications and employee engagement, Quite Early One Morning facilitates bespoke workshop sessions that can help you tackle a wide range of business issues, challenges or opportunities. Some examples are:
- Is your brand fit for purpose and truly aligned with the business?
- Do your employees really understand what your brand stands for and, if not, what can you do to change this?
- What are your key messages and are you successfully getting them out to market?
- What should be your next marketing or comms campaign?
- Is your product or service stuck in a rut and in desperate need of some fresh thinking?
- Is the content or functionality of your website working hard enough for you?
- Are you looking for some “quick wins” and bigger ideas to improve the customer experience?
- Are you stuck for a venue, agenda and format for getting your senior management out of the office for an annual “state of the nation” review of the business?
- Do you want to do an audit and review of all your communications, how well they fit together and whether they properly reflect your brand positioning?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using a bespoke space designed to stimulate thinking, creativity, collaboration and – most importantly – great ideas, the workshop sessions bring together up to 12 people for a series of presentations, discussions and activities. Each workshop day is devised around your brief and so is unique to your needs.
Maybe you want to extend your workshop into a two-day session or would like a guest speaker to talk about a specific subject? No problem. Or perhaps adding in an activity at the end of the day will wrap things up nicely? Tick. Just share your ideas.
FOOD AND DRINK
Somerset is a haven for food and drink, with excellent meats, cheeses, smoked fish, chutneys, fruit and sweet treats. Of course, it’s also famous for cider and apple juice (and rather good at craft beers too).
Lunch can be tailored to suit using, as much as possible, locally or South West sourced products. Or a sandwich lunch can be arranged from the Rose & Portcullis, our village pub just down the lane.